Friday, July 8, 2011

Pilipinas: Intro

I just returned from what just might be the most amazing trip of my life. I know, I know that is a very bold statement, but in all seriousness it was beyond amazing. So great in fact, I don't think it can be contained in just a single post. So welcome to the Pilipinas mini series!

My good friend Lucy and I both had a week of freedom from our little monsters so we decided to explore the Philippines. It was a tough choice given that SE Asia, and really Asia in general has so many interesting places to visit. But for some reason I felt the Philippines calling my name and before long Lucy was hearing it too!

The only problem we found was the it had too many interesting things to see, could we possibly see it all? We knew 2 things, we wanted to be in the city of Manila for as little time as possible and we wanted to see both the Northern Mtn Province and the Southern beaches. This took quiet a bit of planning, research and patience, but we were able to see all we wanted and more. We think that if all else fails we would make some damn good travel agents.

No comments:

Post a Comment